Time for a National Mediation Policy Act!
APFM, NAFCM, MBB & ACR JOIN MEDIATE.COM TO SPONSOR NMPA!
The Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM), National Association for Community Mediation (NAFCM), Mediators Beyond Borders (MBB) and Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) have joined Mediate.com's groundbreaking efforts to set America on a better path by sponsoring The "National Mediation Policy Act" (NMPA).
The NMPA declares a national policy favoring voluntary mediation over disputes being litigated, remaining unresolved or resulting in violence.
Article: APFM, NAFCM, MBB & ACR Sponsor National Mediation Policy Act!
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM)
- Mediators Beyond Borders International
- Creative Response to Conflict (CRC)
- National Association for Community Mediation (NAFCM)
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
- The Association of North Central Florida Mediators
- Piedmont Mediation Center
- Center for Dispute Resolution
- New Mexico Elder Mediation Network
- Add Your Organization
The policy states:
“It is the policy of the United States that, when two or more individuals or entities are in protracted dispute, it is preferable that such disputants actively and voluntarily take part in solution-seeking mediation, rather than allowing the dispute to remain unresolved or result in costly litigation, continued conflict, and elevated risk of violence.”
Help Support Our Efforts:
Be A Co-Sponsoring Organization of the NMPA.
Express Your Individual Support for the NMPA.